Hatteras Fever II
The Hatteras Fever II was built in 1990-91 during the “luxury tax recession”. She was built at Scarborough Boat Works with the help of Jeff Pruitt, Glen Bradley(now a boatbuilder), Captain Hooper himself, and Ricky.
- Length: 54 ft.
- Power: 12 cyl. 1000 hp. 3412 CAT diesel
- Cruise: 22 to 26 knots depending on sea conditions
- Fully air-conditioned
- Fruno Radar Fruno Depth Recorder and Fruno Nav Net
- Satellite Phone (for safety)
- Two Standard Marine VHF radio units
- Tracvision Satellite TV
- Microwave Oven
BOOK YOUR TRIP TODAY!